Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Creative Cuts and more is this weeks sponsor at Creative Belli Blog. This is such a fun challenge blog, you definitely want to check it out! I really like that this blog allow you to create a card, layout or any project you like! This weeks challenge was to use your Christmas embellies.

The Polyshrink die cuts are so much fun to play with. All you have to do is sand them a bit, color then (I used a Bic marker) and then bake at 350 for 3 minutes! Its as easy as that! I then coated them with some stickles.

Not to long ago my cousin (who live 3 hours away) came over for a visit. This was my first time seeing her adorable son! And I mean adorable. He is so darn cute and SSSOOOO laid back. His hair naturally spiked down the middle. Its kinda hard to see in the photos, but its sure cute!
Here is Maddy's mind at work. "Are you watching me Mommy?"
"Cause I'm going to get that his hair!"

"I can get it, I almost got it!" lol...

6 comments:

Jamilie said...

Love your card Kayla! Pics of your babies are too cute!!

Suzanne said...

LOL! I think she's saying, "Ooh, what pretty soft hair!" She's SO cute! Oh, love the card too. LOL

Holly said...

Kayla - WOW!! I love that cocoa mug. Those snowflakes are awesome! And who can't go awwwwwwwww over those pics of your babies? So adorable!!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

That's a cute mug with the scallop circle and flakes! cute little ones too! thanks for joining in on the Belli challenge, Kayla!

Fern said...

What a cute "mug" card!! And I love that poly shrink snowflake...
And the little ones are adorable. TFS....

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Great card, love the polyshrink snowflake ideas! Thanks for participating with us on the Belli Challenge this week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails