Monday, November 16, 2009

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I was able to get a couple Christmas presents bought and found Christmas outfits for the kiddos! I grew up with a tradition of having a special new outfit for Christmas every year. I have continued that on with my kiddos (even though I don't get a new outfit every year anymore).

I just adore the Twitterpated line by Imaginisce. Nicole was SO generous in sharing some of her goodies with me. I have finally played with them. My photo taking skills have gone down hill somehow and I can't seem to get good pictures anymore.

I journaled around the edge of the white paper. Peyton asked fairly often and still does if he can hold Madeline. I think it is so sweet that he loves his sister so much he wants to hold her.
I cut out a couple extra clouds and popped them up for some depth. I also sewed a little frame around the picture in the middle.
My mom got a new sewing machine and is letting me borrow her old one. I am just LOVING having it at a arms reach to play with.

Here are a few pictures as a glimpse into what we do at home during the day. A good ole fort! Yep, having our tea party with orange pasta ?? shakes. I can't remember the third ingredient Peyton said he used, but I think the orange past shake sounds delicious don't you?
Oh, and yes, my kids do have pants, they both just happen not to be wearing them haha! Peyton likes to run around in his underwear these days now that he is potty trained. Although we are still working on the poo poo training part. ;)
Cars, cars and more cars! Peyton was so nice in sharing his cars with his sister when this picture was taken.

I will hopefully be sharing a few more pages from my Cosmo Cricket Family Recipe Album this week. I have the cover done and two more pages almost done! I can't tell you how much I am loving this kit from Creative Cuts & More.

5 comments:

patti west said...

Awesome eye candy of a lo, Kay!! Your stitching & layering are rockin'. Love the pics too...my boys always made forts. They would have all of the furniture in the livingroom connected w/blankets. Sweet times!

Melonie said...

Love that LO!! The clouds rock! We love a good fort here too:)

Unknown said...

I love this layout and those clouds are just too darling :)
Hugs
K

Anonymous said...

I love that line as well, and you did a FABULOUS job on that layout!!! Do you submit your stuff anywhere? If not, you totally should! i just posted the Scrapbook News and Review Magazine calls on my blog today...

Lindsay Weirich said...

sweet LO Kayla;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails