Sunday, July 5, 2009

A Few Oldies!

I thought since I couldn't share any new projects I am working on that I would share a couple of my favorite older ones. Here they are:
I think this was a stamping challenge. I stamped the swirls/flourishes on the brown paper and in the corner of the purple paper.

This one is using one of my favorite lines from Fancy Pants.

I hardly ever scrap layouts just about me. This is my only one and it was for a challenge. I am so glad I did it.

While doing my normal blog surfing, I checked A Spoon Full of Sugar blog. She had posted a question asking us what our favorite projects right now are and if we could post a link to them. I sent her a link to a couple of my mini albums, as I can't seem to make enough of them lately. She posted a link to one of them! How cool is that? You can see the mini album she linked to here! Cool huh? It just made my day!

3 comments:

gottaluvboyz said...

Great layouts, Kayla! So where you going to hang out w/ S4L being gone? I need somewhere to go lol.

Anonymous said...

Love the colors and flowers on that kauii layout! Just beautiful!

PS--your prize from last week should go out either today or tomorrow :)

jenney said...

Great pages! I love the colors in the 2nd one, especially. Congrats on the blog/project love - that's awesome!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails