Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Memory Works has a fabulous deal right now.
All this awesome 29th Street Market stuff from My Minds Eye for only $29.95! There are over 300b pieces and it’s valued at over $100 worth of stuff! What a great deal, huh?

The kit contains 34 sheets of 12X12 double-sided cardstock paper plus over 270 mix & match accessory pieces including titles, journaling cards, die cuts, and transparencies.
Last time Memory Works had a smokin' deal like this they sold out really fast (48 hours if I remember right!) So don't delay if you are wanting one! To order yours click here. It submits the order for me and I send a PayPal invoice to you!

2 comments:

Terri said...

WOW!! What a haul for that price!!!! I wish I had the money to order one right now, but we've had some major expenses this past week. :-(

ellen s. said...

WOW! that looks like a great deal

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails