Friday, July 24, 2009

Sharing others work!

We too a trip with Chris's family to Lincoln City this week. We pulled our trailer and camped from Saturday to Wednesday. It was a lot of fun. We have a beach boy on our hands. Peyton just LOVED playing in the sand. Someday I will get the pictures downloaded onto my computer so I can share them with you! haha...

We are now out of the house we just sold. The outdoors stuff is still there as well as the shed items. This morning we are going over to clean and fill up the horse trailer again (Thanks Uncle Jo & Aunt Mary, that trailer has been wonderful!). Our garage at the place we are renting is jam packed. I have quite the bit of work ahead of me.

Since I don't have time to create and I thought I would share some projects created by a couple friends with you.

This layout is created by by the ever so talented Tammy. Isn't is just a stunning layout! The photo Tammy took looks like something you'd see in a magazine. You can see more incredible layouts by Tammy here.

This cake is made by Jen. Isn't it just the cutest cake ever? You can see more of Jens work here.

3 comments:

Tammy Wilson said...

Geez Kayla, Thanks! You're the best.

Terri said...

Beautiful layout & that cake is incredible, but I miss seeing your creations!! Hope you get settled soon & get back to scrapping! Miss you!!

jenney said...

I love that project that Jen did! And that layout is amazing! That photo - WOW!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails