Thursday, October 20, 2011

Made With Love

I've had this photo for a while. It was one of the first times the kids started holding hands all on their own. They still do it quite a bit and it just melts my heart. Often times I hear Peyton say, 'Maddy hold my hand, there is traffic' (when we are in a parking lot) or "Buddy hold my hand" from Maddy if there are quite a few people around. It melts my heart each and every time they hold hands.
I lifted THIS super cute layout by Karen.
The flower and felt with button came from Precocious Paper's Etsy store. She has some super cute flowers and embellishments.
In my search for the perfect title, I came across this quote and thought it just perfect for the photo.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope y'all have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Jamilie said...

This is so sweet!!

Karen said...

OMG! No wonder I liked the doodling so much! lol Thanks for lifting me :) Such a sweet picture and layout!

Hannah said...

The quote is perfect!

Izzy Anderson said...

This is as precious as can be. Great pic and great page.

Zackalor said...

Kayla, I love these colors against the white!

patti west said...

This lo will not make me tear up. I am such a lightweight!! Love the pic {so much!!!}, and the poem is just perfect!! xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails