Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Hike To Remember Layout using Jillibean Soup


I have another double pager to share today! I had a TON of picture from this day so I decided to create a two-page layout. I found a sketch over at Sketch Support (sketch #18). Amy has a yummy color combo challenge up this month at Birds of a Feather. I thought of the May BOAF kit that I absolutely LOVE!

I really like all the additional pieces Jillibean Soup offers and so glad Amy put them in the kit. It makes layering and embellishing super easy.


These picture were from a very special hike. My Grandpas property extends up onto Haystack Butte. This is where we have my Grandma, Uncle and Aunts ashes spread. The whole family hiked up to the top to spread my Grandpa's ashes with the rest of the family. It was quite a hike. The views were incredible.

Thanks for stopping by! Check back soon! I'm participating in a blog hop this week that is sure to offer lots of eye candy! If your around this weekend, hop over to Birds of a Feather. We are having a birthday crop! I'd love to see you come join us!

3 comments:

Julie Bonner said...

Great page - love all the JB goodies in this kit & is that the Bazzill pleated strips???? Looks awesome!!!

Karen said...

This turned out great! The title work is perfect :)

Jamilie said...

Wow! Love it! Great views indeed and such a nice event to get everyone together....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails