Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Another Day in Paradise

Here is my second layout based on a fantastic sketch by Helen at Scrap a Little.
I was trying to ink the papers and photos with black ink. I proceeded to get in on a couple spots on my white paper so inked it all up to make it look like I wanted it that way!
I added some fun stickers on to the photos, did a little doodling and a lot of black inking. I had so much fun with this layout and it was super quick and simple! Echo Park sure made it easy to create quick layouts with their fun stickers and patterned papers.

I started following Tessa's blog a while back after seeing some of her yummy Etsy goodies on a friends blog. This month she has something called Attitude of Gratitude on her blog. You can read about it here. She even has a beautiful mini album kit up for sale at her Etsy store, here. I think it is such a neat neat idea! I don't plan on doing the daily blogging, but I would love to make a mini sometime soon!

Thank you for stopping by!

4 comments:

gottaluvboyz said...

What a fun layout...love the design!!!

Jamilie said...

Fun Fun layout!!! The banner is FAB!

patti west said...

Pretty, fun lo, Kay. Love your doodling and family pics! :)

Karen said...

GREAT layout! Had to pin it :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails