Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sketch Support Layout using Cosmo Cricket Joy Ride

I am absolutely LOVING Sketch Support! Its overflowing with inspiration and talent! I used this sketch for the following layout!

Miss Maddy's first big boo boo, her first shiner too! She took her glider rocker on head first and lost. :-( I'm not sure if Peyton assisted in the match, but I kinda have that Mommy hunch he was! ;-) You can't see it too well in the photos, but it did look pretty bad. Side note: I'm not overly happy with my camera....its colors seem off and kinda dark. :-(
I layered and popped up some chipboard and stitched a border on. Cosmo Cricket has THE BEST chipboard! It sticks SO WELL!

These pictures were from a few weekends ago at my Grandpas Memorial Service. My mom bought the girls (Maddy and my niece) matching dresses and the boys their dressy outfits for Christmas in hopes of a nice picture of all the grandkids. Well, only Peyton made it into his outfit. So we thought we'd get them to wear their outfits to the service.
Maddy wanted nothing to do with the picture and nothing to do with the nursery at the church. :-( Chris ended up missing the majority of the service thanks to Maddy's great vocal abilities! ;-)
Isn't he adorable? Yep, he is one BUSY boy! He loves to go go go go!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I wanted to let you know I'm taking a little break and won't be posting next week! Hope you all have a fantastic weekend and week!

3 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Oh no, that shiner looks awful! :( That is an awfully cute layout though! Love the Joy Ride!!

Mel said...

LOVE the blocking on this LO! Super cute dressy clothes too:)

Jill Sarginson said...

Cute pics Kayla! Lovin' the sketch support layout ... yay!!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails