Tuesday, February 22, 2011

2 Pager Layout

I have been searching for and saving 2 page layouts lately. It seems I have less and less time to scrapbook lately. It seems I have lots of random photos also. So I figure I'll just group them together in one 2 page layout rather than create 6 or 7 pages. I have found some fantastic 2-page sketches on Small Pieces of Me blog.
I apologize for the camera date on the side of the photo. I don't feel like taking another picture. ;-) These are some of my favorite photos from May 2010. I used mist! *gasp* I know! It just seemed naked with with plain white cardstock.
Peyton shocked the tar out of me when I saw him holding this worm! We had SSSOOO many worms and they'd appear all over our driveway and sidewalk. He had fun playing with them. ick! My brothers son was born in May! Such a joy this little itty bitty one has brought.
I just LOVE the picture of Uncle Coco and Maddy dancing. SO cute! Then there is the picture of Maddy and my Grandpa. It still amazes me how well he looked there and how quickly his health dropped after that.

On a non-scrapping note...I FOUND MY BOOTS!!!! Can you hear my excitement? I got my first pair of Fat Baby boots over 5 years ago. They quickly became my shoe of choice and I wore them almost daily since then. I finally decided it was time to get a new pair. I searched and searched and searched for a pair with no luck. I was really picky and had a pair in mind I wanted. I finally found a pair on Ebay that were brand new, even though this style had been discontinued 2 years ago.
What do you think? Was it time for a new pair?

5 comments:

Erin said...

Your layout looks fantastic!! Love it!

gottaluvboyz said...

Love your two pager!!! Great boots, too:) Glad you finally found some!

Karen said...

Uh, yea, I'd say you were well overdue! lol You've been walking on bald tires ;)

Still getting over the shock of you using mist! Love the 2 pager :)

patti west said...

LOVE the 2 pager!! Really. Love. It. Now let's talk boots, shall we? Those are fab, Kay!!! So glad you found what you were looking for! Love 'em!!!! :)

Rita Barakat said...

Adorable lo!!! Cute boots too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails