Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Scrap-A-Little

Helen at Scrap-A-Little just posted her August sketch.

I gotta say, this is one of my favorite sketches of Helen's so far.
AND one of my favorite layouts using Helen's sketches so far.
I've been itching to use these super cute and fun We R Memory Keepers paper for a while now.
I did a little machine stitching on the sun rays to add a little oomph. I had fun using a bunch of my buttons I 'just had to have' too. :-)
Almost as soon as Maddy started crawling she started climbing. She'd get one let up on the end table and scream like not other! haha! OR she would somehow get herself stuck in her exersaucer. Yep, she is a mover thats for sure!
Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

gottaluvboyz said...

Ohhhh, love the sketch! I must use it myself;0 Your layout is awesome, Kayla! Love all the buttons and the extra something something on the sun rays!

Kristie said...

That machine stitching looks incredible! I think I am gonna have to go back and "modify" my layout;)

Suzanne said...

Great layout, love the stitching! :-)

Mara Campbell said...

so so so cute!! I LOVE the buttons!

Beeceecreativity said...

fabulous work Kayla.. hope you are all well and happly?.. haven't seen you of late..

Aimee Kidd said...

Love it Kayla!! Those are fun papers and I love your stitching and the buttons! Great take on the sketch!

Karen said...

The stitching just pulls me in! Great job, girl! Love those buttons and of course, the pictures too :)

patti west said...

Love Helen's sketch...and wicked love your lo!! Everything from the photos to the buttons on the sun! So, so cute! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails