Thursday, May 6, 2010

NSD Card and Layout

I was able to do a couple layouts and a card for the National Scrapbook Day challenges over the weekend. There was a challenge at Citrus Tree Studio to use a banner. I created this card:

The patterned papers are Imaginisce. The cute little fox is an Imaginisce stamp and I used Tombow markers to color it in. I left it blank cause sometimes its nice just to have a card with no sentiment.

I joined Creative Cookbooking . Karen posted a fantastic 2-page sketch. I couldn't come up with enough photos to make a 2-pager so I squeezed the sketch down to a one page layout. Here Maddy is taking her first bite of a hamburger. It still cracks me up how she loves to eat hamburgers.
Most of the patterned papers are My Minds Eye. I'm not overly happy with the layout, but can't figure out what I don't like about it, so just left it the way it is. :-)

A few photos of the crazy munchkins...

1 comment:

patti west said...

Cute pics...and I love how you scrunched up the pp on the lo! Cute technique! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails