Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Thank You, New Blog and Crop

I came across this great blog called The Scrap Farm. If I remember right, I found Melinda cause she designs for Imaginisce. Make sure to check out her blog, it is full of inspiration and eye candy!

I wanted to send her a BIG THANK YOU! I won this fabulous RAK from her:
VERY fun stuff! Thanks Melinda!

Citrus Tree Studio is having a crop coming up! Make sure to save Saturday, March 13 - Monday, March 15, 2010 (noon) for the 'Going Green' crop. The focus of the crop is going green and St. Patricks Day. Cindy has some fabulous prizes up for grabs. Here are just two of them:
Yep, that would be a set of Copics! Wahoo...I've been wanting to play with these, but just can't stomach how much each pen costs.




How cute is this border and corner punch?

You'll definitely want to come play along!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails