Friday, February 5, 2010

Ideas for Scrapbookers

Awhile back I posted about a new blog I came across called Ideas for Scrapbookers. I came across a challenge at Scrapbook.com put on by Ideas for Scrapbookers. It was to use non square shaped photos on your layout. Here is my take on the sketch:


I didn't get close ups before I gave this layout to my mom. I added little buttons to the flowers.
Well, I was so excited to find out this morning that I won the challenge! Thank you so much to Pam and the Ideas for Scrapbookers group for choosing my layout! They have another challenge up at scrapbook.com. You can check it out here.

5 comments:

Peet said...

Great flowers, such a gorgeous Layout!!!

Glynis said...

What a beautiful layout! I love the lollipop flowers. Great job on the wavey collage, I fing those odd shapes sometimes difficult when cropping photos :O)

sarah said...

congrats!!!! loved your LO! :)

hugs,
sarah.

She's a Color Queen said...

WOW, that is a marvelous layout!!!

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

Congrats, Kayla! The shape makes this lauout pop, as well as the flowers. Great job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails