Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day!

I am hoping to get a better picture of Maddy tonight when Chris is home to help me. So far I have remembered to take a picture of her every Monday night (or Tuesday morning :) ). Here she is at 1 week old... Here she was this morning...Her shirt says "Mommy's Lucky Charm".
Yesterday Peyton asked if he could "Please hold baby sister". How can you say no to that? He still loves her very much, constantly giving her hugs and kisses. He's such a wonderful big brother.


I have another layout I want to post, but need to get a picture first. I've been busy attempting to hold both kiddos most of the day (pretty hard when one of them can't hold their head up). Hopefully I'll be able to post it tomorrow.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

She's adorable!!! Hope your little guy is feeling better soon!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails