Friday, October 17, 2008

Over at Scrapbook Dreamer I participated in a 5 week contest called "Dream Your A ScrapStar". I was going for a nice big fancy scrapbook tote. I made it to week for when my mojo left and life interupted my creativity. Needless to say I won't be posting that 4th layout on here. Here are the other three that I made.


Since the journaling is hard to read I had to create a page including 5 items on my bucket list (things to do before I die). Here is what I chose:

1. Own a 65 Convertible Mustang

2. Participate in a marathon or triathlon.

3. Go on another cruise (at least 7 days long this time)

4. Travel to Ireland

5. Own a secluded log cabin by a creek (or lake)



2 comments:

Jenn said...

love all the lo's Kayla! Thanks for posting! I may have to steal the title from the dream one! thats such an adorable idea!

So Many Scraps said...

they are all great layouts Kayla!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails