Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm 20 weeks!

I was 20 weeks yesterday and forgot to take a picture! But I got one this morning. I hate my pictures, so cropped my face out! The picture isn't all that great, I am bigger than I look in that photo. She sure likes to move around as soon as I lay down in bed. I think she was trying to stretch out my stomach last night and she kept pushing hard against my tummy. She also likes to kick her brother already. It seems every time I rock Peyton she starts kicking...already picking on him I guess.


I made this layout both for my mom for Christmas and a challenge at Citrus Tree. Since mom came over and saw it already, I figured I might as well put it on here.


1 comment:

So Many Scraps said...

what a gorgeous layout! Love the picture of you but wish you had not chopped it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails