Monday, October 27, 2008

Everyone is asking if we have names picked out yet. Nope, no names. A few that we are considering, but nothing that we both are going, 'yep, thats the one'. Any suggestions, names you love? I feel like I've grown by leaps and bounds this past week and am really starting to get a belly on me. I have my next doctors appointment wednesday morning and am hoping to get another peek at the baby.

Other news is I have signed up to be a Memory Works Consultant. I was so sad (and still am) that Raining Fresh Daisies is closing. I thought it might be a good time to jump in. They offer great name-brand products I love. Basic Grey, Cosmo Cricket, Fancy Pants, We R Memory Keepers, My Minds Eye, Scenic Route and Rusty Pickle to name a few. You can check out my website at http://mustangkayla.memory-works.com/ . Let me know if you are interested in ordering or having a party. I'm pretty low-key about it and there is no pressure at all...promise.

We had a great weekend. We went out to Shoji's Saturday night with Chris's family to celebrate his parents anniversary. It was a lot of fun and VERY YUMMY! Silly me forgot to take a few pictures. Guess we'll just have to go again! While in Bend we picked up Wii Mario Cart. If you haven't played it yet, you should try. It's pretty fun!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails