Tuesday, October 7, 2008

It's a.....

girl! Or at least we are pretty sure its a girl. I had my ultrasound this morning and the little kiddo was not cooperating. The ultrasound tech said the kiddo was curled up tight and low. I even rolled over a few times to try and get baby to move, but no such luck. Baby looks great and measure just a tad bigger than expected for my due date, so is taking after her big brother, who was a big baby! Here are some ultrasound pics that were printed off for me.

I thought this was a really cute how baby draped her arm over her head. Peyton still does this.

5 comments:

**Nancy** said...

Look at how clear that ultrasound pic is!!! Amazing!! Congratulations, girlie!!!

Tammy Wilson said...

All I've got to say is PINK, PINK, and more PINK...even the ugly stuff! LOLOLOLOL

Jenn said...

so cute!!! i love ultrasound pics! congrats Kayla!

Susie said...

congrats! so happy for you

Susie said...

thanks for praying for my mom! Check out the new info!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails