Saturday, May 12, 2012

Out for a Stroll

Hello all! I hope you all are having a fabulous weekend!  I am LOVING the warm weather and being able to be outside so much!  LOVE it!

I've had computer and thumb drive troubles.  My little netbook I used to use is struggling and I rarely use it anymore.  I hopped on it the other day and found this layout:
The kids love to go for walks.  This is a picture last year of the kids out for a walk.  Peyton LOVED to try and catch the many grasshoppers out and about.  Notice Maddy had her 'Kitty' in tow (aka the dolphin).  On this walk a grasshopper jumped onto Maddy!  No worries though, Buddy (Peyton) to the rescue.  He caught it! 
 The banner, sun, cloud and paper are from Echo Park.  Not sure about the journaling spots.  I did a little stitching.  I just love the look, but am often too lazy to do it.  


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope all you moms out there have a fantastic Mother's Day!  

1 comment:

~jan said...

Happy Mother's Day, Kay! I {adore} this layout, the blocking, the stitching, that little sun and banner and your beautiful kiddos - perfection!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails