Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Photo Catch UpWe

I went to download all my photos from November to figure out which ones I wanted to use for my Project 12 layout. I realized I hadn't shared ANY of them! :-0 So here we go....

Chris took off for elk camp the first of the month. We thought he was going to be gone 12 days. So I pulled Peyton out of school one day and we headed to my parents for a night. We were able to get all of the cousins together for a lot of play time.
This little guy is my nephew! Is if a busy body and definitely keeps us all on our toes!

We got an early snow! The kids were super excited and couldn't wait to get out into it. Me on the other hand, not so much. I have decided to finally fork over the bucks and get some nice snow boots as my feet froze in the little time we spent outside.
This was another reason I wasn't so excited about the snow. It just so happened the day before we were to head over the mountain to a OSU football game where I was going to meet up with my friend Chelle for the first time! I was a basket case before going and even thought about canceling. But am so glad I didn't! It was so much fun to meet up with Chelle, who as you can tell, was cheering on the opposing team!
Yes, it was quite cold. I had to put on my insulated overalls!

I spent every moment I could crafting for my bazaar. The house often looked like this:

We hosted Thanksgiving at our house this year. It was such a nice day spent with family!
This is my sister in law Adina, painting Miss Maddy's nails. Maddy LOVES to get her nails painted!
She also LOVES to paint other peoples nails. Grandma some how ended up being the one getting her nails painted by Maddy!
Cribbage is a popular game in our family. Quite a few matches were played.
The kids had a blast playing games and games and more games!

Now that my bazaar is over its on to making my Christmas gifts! So stay tuned, as I plan on sharing most of them as I make them!

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Izzy Anderson said...

Awesome photos. Look at all those bazaar projects. Such a fun post!

Heather Landry said...

I really loved this peek into what's been going on with you. I love all of the projects in progress photo. And the snow?! I'm jealous. I wish it would snow here again!

Izzy Anderson said...

Kayla, I just realized that I wasn't a follower. How can that be. I love your work. I am a new follower now! Hugs, Izzy

Justin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Justin said...

You do such a good job of taking photos of the day to day stuff. LOVE the crafty mess on your table :)

Karen said...

UGH. I still didn't post as myself ;) You know who I am!!

Forgot to say, Maddy is really looking grown up!

Jamilie said...

These are great!!! I can't wait for Isabella to craft! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails