Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Don't do it justice...

This past weekend was the bazaar I have been working so hard on. My photography does not do it justice, but the gal who sets it up does such a fantastic job. Here are a few photos.
She has so much neat furniture to set up to display items on.
So much eye candy.Yep. My pictures don't do it justice, but it was such a neat setting. I am happy to say that I hit my goal! :-) It was such a fun experience!

I have a handful of projects left to do for Christmas presents. After that, I may just get time to scrapbook again. ;-)

I am still playing catch up at home. I am so far behind in many areas that it stresses me out to think about it. Any one else feel that way?

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Good for you! I'm glad that you met your goal (but not surprised)!

Heather Landry said...

Congratulations on meeting your goal! That's excellent. I think the set up was beautiful!

Rita Barakat said...

SO glad you made your goal! Everything looks great and I know exactly what you mean about home - my house always get neglected everytime CHA comes around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails