Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I am thankful for... and busy busy busy!

As I was going through my Google Reader blog list, I came across this post by Rita. She shared a layout she created about being Thankful. Last year every day she wrote down something she was thankful for. The beautiful layout she shared was that list scrapped. She also challenged us to create a list on our sidebar for the month of November of things we are thankful for. I am going to play along! Not because Rita has a great giveaway if you do, but because I think its a great idea and I REALLY want to create a layout like Rita did. So go check out Rita's post here. I have my list up and going. I'm sure I won't update it every day, but by the end I will have a list of 30 things I am thankful for.

The next few weeks are going to be insanely busy for me. I have committed to participate in a Christmas bazaar. So I am going to be busy crafting. Hopefully I can grab a few minutes to take pictures of what I am making to share with you all. But if I disappear, that is why.

I got these in the mail along with a few other items:
Aren't they cute as can be? You can find them here, at the Precocious Paper Etsy Store. She has lots of other fun and cute flowers too!

3 comments:

Izzy Anderson said...

This is a great post and a good reminder too. I saw a blog where someone kept a gratitude jar and dropped little pieces of paper in it of things they were grateful for throughout the year.
I want to do a jar like that at Thanksgiving with my family then add to it every day. Then read all the entries on New Year's Eve.

Your card is GORGEOUS!

Mara Campbell said...

Those are such pretty embellishments!

I made a thankful mini album one year and at thanksgiving we all wrote something we were thankful for. It's still one of my favorite albums to look at!

Karen said...

Those butterflies are gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails