Monday, November 15, 2010

Christmas Tree Mini

I create a couple Christmas Tree Mini albums for the grandparents last year. I came across some tree shaped chipboard albums at Michaels and picked up a couple for my Christmas Bazaar.
Of course, had to use teddy to get a picture!

The papers were from a My Minds Eye stack I picked up last year. I love that stack!
I can't remember if I already said, but I found the thumb drive went missing a while back! On it were some pictures I had wanted to share.
This was Labor Day weekend camp. Peyton and Maddy had so much fun in this little jeep. Maddy is talking on the walky talky! :-)
Yet another off center photo.
We went to Idaho to visit Uncle Adam (Chris's brother) and Aunt Adina. We too them to Silverwood Theme Park. Aunt Adina took Peyton on a car ride!
They also have a huge water park. I bought a disposable waterproof camera and the pictures came out HORRIBLE! This is the only one that came out. :-(

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

What a cute idea! Love the photos, and as for being off center, I just like to call it rule of thirds. :-D

Rita Barakat said...

cute pics Kayla! I love that tree - adorable!

Jill Sarginson said...

Super album ... and SO glad you found the thumb drive!! More pics to scrap! :)

Karen said...

That mini-album is precious! love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails