Friday, November 12, 2010

Busy Crafting

I've been really busy lately working on projects for my craft bazaar. Here are a few of the magnetic clothespins I've altered:
I thought it good to not do EVERYTHING Christmasy as the non-Christmas themed items make great gifts!

If your looking for a good gift for your younger kiddo....check out LeapFrog Leapsters. I found killer deal on Craigslist, but they are definitely worth paying full prices for.
BOTH my kids love them! Here I got to cook dinner in piece with no screaming or fighting! :-)
Maddy hasn't quite figured them out yet, but enjoys trying to be like Buddy (what she calls Peyton). They make great travel activities and I even have let Peyton take them shopping with us. He sits in the cart and plays away and I can shop MUCH easier! :-)

5 comments:

gottaluvboyz said...

Cute stuff! We caved and bought P the nintendo DS last year for his bday. I love it. It's great for car rides and such. G is getting his own this yr for his bday. They have been sharing.

Jill Sarginson said...

love the clothes pins! I hope you do really well at the craft sale - when is it?!

A Sarasota said...

Those altered pins are awesome!!!
You are going to rock that craft sale... you've made some fabulous items.
Yes, we loved Leapsters, do you have the music one? It's the best!!
p.s. you need a wreath to showcase your cool clothespins, you could clip them all over to display...

Mara Campbell said...

I am loving your clothespins!!! I hope you kick some butt at your craft sale!

Aphra Bolyer said...

My 3 year old is getting a Leapster for Christmas for sure!!! Glad to hear yet another Mom say they are worth it. :)

LOVE those clothespins. And I am definitely off to check out the CC challenge at SB.com. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails