Thursday, January 14, 2010

Simple Stories by Memory Works

Memory Works is launching their very own line called Simple Stories! I am SO excited about it! They become available to purchase tomorrow morning (Friday the 15th). You may be asking why this is such a great line. Well the answer is easy. Its because it makes scrapbooking simple. Here is the low-down on it. It has 3 components. The kit, the page protectors and the album.

This is the kit. 180 pieces. The pieces go perfectly with the page protectors below. The kit is only $16.99!

The page protectors range from $5.50 to $11.50 depending on which assortment you want. The pages are divided into different sizes to create different layouts/pages. So all you have to do is insert your pictures into the slots on the page protector (for some layouts you will need to cut down your photo) cut a coordinating piece or two, journal and your done! How quick and easy!

Memory Works also offers these We R Memory Keepers 3 ring binder albums for $30.00.

You can bet that I will be ordering one (possibly more) first thing tomorrow morning. I plan on giving one to my mom for her birthday. She is SUPER busy and wants to scrapbook, just doesn't have the time. This will be perfect. I also want to create an album about my Grandpa who recently passed away. His life story is pretty cool and so full of history. I'd like to document his life and this would be a great way to do it simply. I'll copy some of my moms older photos, get her help with the journaling and stories and I will have one FABULOUS album to pass along for many generations to come! I think these would make great gifts too! Both for beginners and expert scrappers. If you would like to see more info about the new Simple Stories line check out their blog at: http://simplestories.typepad.com/.

The Simple Stories line is only available through Memory Works. I recently had to end my website and ability for people to visit it and order. BUT, it is still VERY simple to order them through me. Simply visit the Memory Works website (http://www.memory-works.com/) website and then shoot me an e-mail (mustangkayla at hotmail dot com). I can then submit your order and have it shipped directly to you!

Shipping costs:
$0-$87.99 purchase.......$8.45
$88.00-$118.99 Purchase..........$9.45
$119.00 and up Purchase...........8%

Now check back tomorrow, I'll be posting Maddy's birthday invites and I hope to get a better picture of the decorations I made for it too! And because I have so many pictures to share, here are a few pictures of the kiddos.
I arranged to have Santa come visit the kiddos as I hadn't gotten them to see Santa this year. I recruited a friend of a friend. He did such a good job and I appreciate his willingness to go it so much.
Now the kids...they didn't doo so well. Peyton WAS NOT getting close to him, I had to force him to get near Santa.
Maddy on the other hand, was okay and somewhat intrigued by Santa....

That is, til we sat her in Santas lap!

4 comments:

sarah said...

those pictures are so precious! :) there's something about santas that babies absolutely LOVE, haha! ;)

thanks for sharing those new goodies. looks like a ton of fun! :)

have a great day,
sarah.

patti west said...

Great Santa pics, Kay...but holy crap, do you even weigh 100 pounds wet!? You're so tiny! Love the last pic of Maddy!! ;)

Mara Campbell said...

Those scrap kits look cool!!! And that last pic with Santa is killing me!! That will be a photo that is cherished forever, LOL!!

Veronica said...

Super pics!! Can't wait to see you scrap them!! =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails