Monday, January 25, 2010

Peyton at 3

This is a layout I did for a Shelly's challenge at Citrus Tree Studio. It was a color challenge, blue, gold/yellow and white. She added a twist though, to use 11 of the same embellie. I had these photos for some time now and have struggled scrapping them. This was the perfect challenge to get them scrapped.

I used up some random pieces of paper I had too. I don't do that often enough and quite enjoyed it.

My dad came down to visit a while back and it just so happened that him and the kids had OSU Beavers outfits on (must have been the bowl game day). This is one of my favorite pictures at the moment.

We put in an offer on a house in the next town over (about 30 min. away). We are anxiously awaiting the appraisal that should be happening this week. Chris and I made a lot of headway on the garage. We did a lot of pushing junk from one side to the other. But it is at least somewhat better, at least I think it is! Soon I will start the packing process as I have a feeling it will take me long this time now that Little Miss is into everything!

6 comments:

Noelle Reese said...

WOW I think they all 3 have the same mouth LOL How cute!
I love the layout too, very cute! Love that MME Free Spirit!
N.

Carla said...

This page is gorgeous, and the colors fit perfectly!!! Good luck on the house! How exciting!!

Sarah Lou said...

Oh good luck on the apprasial! IO hate buying new houses I hope it does not cause not much stress!! Ilove that layout, I love that it all looks so seemless and not just bits of a challenge. it all just works perfectly!

Suzanne said...

Love the pp and colors on your layout! He's so cute! :-) Can't wait for an update on the house situation!

She's a Color Queen said...

I love the layout, it's awesome. How exciting about the house, I hope it all goes well! I also like the picture of the kids with grandpa too!!

Mara Campbell said...

That is a beautiful layout! I just love the colors and the design!!! Best of luck on the house!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails