- She weighs in at a whoppin 19 pounds!
- She is a big talker. I just love listening to her coo.
- She can roll over but chooses not to most of the time.
- She loves her crib and want to be in it at around 8-8:30.
- She has a special connection with her Uncle Kiki, he can calm her down and make her happy when no one else can (I really need to get a picture of Uncle Kiki holding her)
- She loves her big brother who has a special way of getting her to smile and laugh.
- She DOES NOT like her car seat.
- She has a really strong grip.
Peyton fought and fought me on taking a nap. After about an hour and a half he finally gave up! Doesn't that look comfortable?
Well, we are able to make it to the DuPont family reunion after all. We are all very excited and leave tonight after Chris gets off work. I really need to learn how to hook up the trailer to the truck so I can help speed things along. Peyton can't wait to play with his cousins. I hope everyone has a great week!