Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Exciting News!

I am so excited to share that I am now on the Creative Cuts & More Design Team! WAHOO!!!! I received my box of goodies to design with this week and wow, what fun items Terry has in her Creative Cuts & More Store. Here is a picture of a really cool mix & match mini album she has. You can purchase it in acetate, chipboard and cardstock!

How cute is this french fry box? Oh the things I am coming up to do with it!

She also has tons of other shapes, cards, boxes, 3-d items and more! But your decisions are done with deciding the items you want, she offers the die cuts cardstock (smooth, textured, bling), accetate, felt and foam just to name a few (certain items not available in foam and felt).


So check back soon as I will reveal a couple projects during the Creative Cuts & More Blog hop in September!

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

Congrats Kayla! Can't wait to see your creations!

Kim Ross said...

Woohoo! So glad to have you on the team! :)

Nadia said...

Amazing - congrats!

jenney said...

Woo hoo!!! Congratulations! They are sooo luck to have you!

Nicole said...

Congrats Kayla!!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails