Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Won, Stories & More!

I am so excited! I won an assortment of Rusty Pickle Buttons off of their blog! I've been running low on them and lacking colors I want so can't wait to get the little package from them to see what ones I got!

I took Peyton to his first Story & Music time at the library today! It went well and was kinda fun! I'm hoping to take him back every week. They sang a little song, read two book and sang another song. Then afterwards the kiddos got to color. Peyton said he wanted to give his picture to Grandpa DuuuuuPont. So we stopped by Grandpas work and gave him the coloring.


I made a layout yesterday using OLD OLD OLD pictures. They were square, does that help emphasize how old they are? lol...They were of Josh and I having a lemonade stand. This brought back so many memories. I am pretty sure that it had to be when we were still living in the apartment basement so I am guessing I was inbetween 5 and 7.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love this LO. I commented over at Scrap4life. I think it's the old pictures that I love, but you did a great job with them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails