Monday, November 24, 2008

Madagascar 2 & Beavers!

Saturday Chris and I took Peyton to see Madagascar 2. It was very cute. He did great and was too in awe to eat any popcorn til almost 3/4 through the movie when he decided he was ready to go home. But that huge tub of popcorn kept him there through the end! We went over to a friends to watch the OSU game! GO BEAVS! We barely pulled it off, but we won! YEAH!!!! Peyton had a ton of fun playing with the other two little boys that were there.

I was able to finish a few projects this weekend. A couple I want to share, but have to wait til after Christmas as they are Christmas gifts. I do have a few mini albums I plan to take pictures of and share later today or tomorrow though!

Hope everyone has a great Monday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails