Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm 24 Weeks!

Yeah! Six months along today! Had another check up today. It went okay. The doctor who did my surgery in Portland still hadn't sent the reports to my doctor (its been 11 weeks!!!!), even after two requests for them. But my doctor finally got ahold of the surgeon and called me this afternoon asking that I come back in next week and once the following two weeks. So lots of trips to Redmond and the doctor in my near future. Since I'm 24 weeks it's time for another belly shot and boy does it make me look huge!


Chris is back from elk hunting! They hunted a new area this year with not much luck. They saw quite a few cows but no bulls.

4 comments:

KariAnnS said...

Kayla- Look at that wee baby bump!! You look fantastic!!! How far is Redmond? I've been there a couple of times for my old job. Well- SunRiver I guess. Anyways- you look great!

Laura said...

Kayla, you look fantastic! Certainly not huge.

Tammy Wilson said...

Huge??? Whatever!

momof8judy said...

Kayla you look good!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails