Thursday, October 29, 2009

Old Project

I had so much fun making this turkey pumpkin last year I wanted to share it again! I adhered patterned paper and cardstock to some chipboard and then cut and inked the shapes. I then used a thumb tack to stick the pieces into the pumpkin!

I am attempting to potty train Peyton! It has been quite the battle. He now has it down at home and hasn't had a potty accident in quite a while. Although, he still wears a diaper at night and will NOT do his duty in the toilet.

I created this potty chart for Peyton. His uncle Coco and Amanda bought him some cool smiley stickers that he gets when he goes potty in the toilet. Since that photo he has filled up all the boxes and earned a new game for his Leapster.

Our agreement is that if he wears his big boy underwear he can choose his outfit. This usually means he is hanging out in his undies and t-shirt. In the picture above he is scrapbooking with me, or as Peyton would say "I'm scrapybooking!"

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Cute turkey! Great idea! I love those pics of Peyton. He'll get the hang of it, honest. I haven't met a teenager yet that still wears diapers. LOL Hang in there!

ellen s. said...

omg. is that so cute or what? adorable photos too

Carla said...

Oh, the joys of potty training! Some kids are harder than others. My 6yods still wets the bed occasionally. It's harder for boys.

Carmen said...

I know what you are going through - we are trying to potty train our toddler at the moment and she is terrified of the toilet and seems to prefer wearing the potty on her head! Hmmm! Like your reward system, may try that.

Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog, if you do make the bowl or clacker please let me know, I'd love to see :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails