Sunday, October 4, 2009

Need a good laugh?

I am just beginning to make cards, I really struggle with them. Citrus Tree Studio had a bunch of challenges for World Card Making Day and I really wanted to participate. Here are a few of the challenges I did.

This was for a color blocking challenge.

This was for a red, white & blue challenge.

Another challenge was to alter a notebook. I have to keep a list of books I read or else I forget. So I prettied up my notebook that holds the list.

This was my take on Tammy's sketch.
Another challenge was to make bookmarks.
This is my holiday card!

I used almost all scraps! I also used my scallop punch a lot. Sure wish I had just a plain ole scallop punch! It is definitely going onto my Christmas list.
Check back soon as there is a Creative Cuts & More blog hop coming up and I CANNOT wait to share my projects with you!

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

Whats so funny? I think your cards are great! You wanna see funny? Check out MY blog! LOL

ellen s. said...

i love them!

Terri said...

Laugh??? Why in the world would anyone laugh??? Those are FABULOUS cards!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute cards, It dosn't look like you struggled at all with them, they are well designed with a fun graphic feel!

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

Wow, for a beginner, these cards are GOOD! Keep on the great work!

Carla said...

All of these are wonderful, and I think your cards are terrific! You are doing a beautiful job on them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails