Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Simple layouts and more pics!

During my scrappy time I had on Sunday I was able to complete a couple layouts for my Mother-in-law! We owe my in-laws big time, they kept the kiddos for us while we were in Vegas. I thought I'd make a few layouts to add to her album.

The diecut frame and flowers came from Creative Cuts & More.


I need to buy more Cosmo Cricket Mr. Campy, I just love this line!

Peyton is just the sweetest big brother EVER!

I was in a simple mode while scrapping, but sometimes I still like the simple look!

Maddy has been eating rice cereal and veggies for a while now. I'm telling you this girl can eat! lol...Often she has her mouth open before I can get another spoonful ready! And no worries, she is more than happy to tell you when she is ready to eat! haha! If you are holding her in your lap and have a plate of food in front of you, beware, she will attack your plate and food in a matter of seconds!

Oh and Suzanne - you asked for a tutorial...I use Microsoft Digital Image Pro. There is an option in the toolbar titled 'Text'. Click on it and then 'Insert Text'. Easy as that! There are probably a handful of programs out there that you can insert text, I just happen to have the Microsoft Digital Image one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great layouts! My dh is headed to vegas this weekend (his brother lives there). My little one is a great big brother as well...he's always loving on Logan.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails