Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Challenge and New Cosmo Cricket

Here is a layout I did for a sketch challenge at Citrus Tree Studio. I'm not overly happy with it. Something about the journaling spot and title seem off. Oh, well, we all have those right? I hope I'm not the only person out there that has layouts they aren't overly happy with! Peyton LOVES to give Maddy kisses. To this day he gives her kisses almost by the hour!


Also, have you checked out the Cosmo Cricket Blog today? They are showing their new line called Nutmeg! I think it is absolutely ADORABLE. Somehow I must get my hands on this line!
We are headed to the pool shortly. Wish me luck as I'm taking both kids by myself for the first (possibly last...haha!) time! Peyton is dying to go, he can't wait to go see his little friend we are meeting there! Here is a picture of him waiting by the door even though its not for an hour. Like his boots? Yeah, he thinks they are his and thinks he is going to wear them to the pool!

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

I LOVE the layout! The colors are just great. :-) And that photo of Peyton CRACKS ME UP! So CUTE! Thanks for the smile.

Terri said...

I Think the layout is just absolutely ADORABLE!!!! The photo has me smiling BIG!! Too, too CUTE!!!

Holly said...

What an adorable layout - love the paper and the pictures. Cute and silly boy in those boots!!! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails