Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Echo Park Layout and Vacation Layout

Hello there!  Back again to share some layouts I have made quite a while back.  I had two pictures sitting on my desk FOREVER waiting for just the right paper.  I finally got tired of looking at them and figured I'd make whatever I had on hand work.  I chose to go with a fun summer line from Echo Park.  I used a sketch, but for the life of me cannot remember where from.  

I wanted to get a picture of these meals that I crave.  I LIVE for these meals!  Wilted lettuce salad, green beans, taters and corn on the cob all from the garden (either my parents or ours) and a good ole' steak bbq'd up by the grillin' king, my hubby, Chris.  Saying these meals are delicious does NOT do them justice.  So I grabbed a pick and by the end of the meal it was obvious that Maddy loved it too as she had food all over her face.  

And a close up of the titling, journaling and stitching.  

 A while back my friend Karen was purging her scrappy items.  She came across this layout she had completed but hadn't put pictures on it yet.  I jumped at the offer as it was stinkin' cute and perfect for some vacation photos I had waiting to be scrapped.

I loved how there was a smaller page on top of a larger page.  I want to try this myself sometime!  So fun!  

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Izzy Anderson said...

These are great. I especially love the top one. GREAT design. You know I like both negative space and EP! :)

Rita Barakat said...

I love these - so cool to have those open up like that! Cute pages!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Absolutely wonderful layouts, Kayla! I love them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails