Saturday, February 18, 2012

Home Decor Project

Cosmo Cricket posted a challenge this past week here. They challenged us to create a project making the world a better place using their products. I have been thinking of making some home decor projects for my bathrooms. I wanted to use quotes I liked and that were good food for thought. I came across this quote:

Before you talk, listen.
Before you react, think.
Before you spend, earn.
Before you quit, try.
~Ernest Hemingway

I have been loving the grey and yellow combo lately. So I decided to dig through my Cosmo Stash to see what I could find. I ended up using a piece of paper from UpCycle and one from Joy Ride as well as some Honeypie chipboard. Here is what I came up with.
I'm not sure I like silver frame. I might pull it out and put it in a black and see if I like it better. That is, if I ever clear out a pathway to my tub of frames in the garage! haha!

Thank you for the great challenge Cosmo Cricket!

2 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Kayla, I love that quote! your little project is so adorable! I bet it will look great somewhere in your home!!!!! Thanks so much for your prayers for my mom - she home recuperating now!

Heather Landry said...

Oh I love the quote. I think it looks fabulous and I've been very partial to the yellow and grey combination lately too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails