Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sale Alert!!!

My mom and I ran into Bend today to do a little size trading, returns and shopping. I decided to run into Old Navy real quick and boy am I glad I did. Most of their infant clothing was on sale for $5 a piece! WAHOO!! I got a cute dress and sweater as well as 3 pairs of pants for $25. The sale is good through Thursday. Also if you go to OldNavyWeekly.com, you can find all sorts of coupons. I found one on their for $5 off a purchase of $25 or more. Silly me forgot to print one off before I went though. Its a great time to stock up and/or buy a baby gift or two!

Here is a project I made for my cousins birthday last week. I just had to wait for her to get it before I posted it here. These albums are fun and really easy to make. They just take a lot of adhesive and cardstock! I sure hope she's not getting tired of my hand-made gifts! lol....if ya are Heather...it's okay to tell me, it really won't hurt my feelings! I didn't embellish it a lot as I'm not sure what type of pictures she'll use. Here is the front of the album:
This is what it looks like opened:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails