Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Crops and more crops!!!!!

If you haven't ever done an on-line crop you should give it a try! They are so much fun! I always seem to get quite a few layouts done and can never resist going for the great prizes and RAK's!

This coming weekend January 23rd-25th Scrap 4 Life (http://scrap4life.com/) is having a crop! Scrap 4 Life is a friendly group that welcomes all scrapbookers at all levels!

Next weekend Saturday Jan. 31st to Feb. 1st (Super Bowl weekend) Citrus Tree (http://www.citrustreestudio.com/) is having a crop. Citrus Tree is a newer site that I have really been enjoying! Would love for you to join us!

Gotta throw a picture of Peyton in....We have become big fans of Guitar Hero. Even Peyton likes to join in!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I voted for Paige...which apparently is the favourite choice at this point :) And while you're deciding baby names, I have a Clear Scraps prize for you from my blog. Email me at disley21616@yahoo.ca and we'll work out your prize details.

Cathy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails