Monday, December 22, 2008

A visit from Frosty!

Peyton had a special visitor yesterday afternoon! Frosty came to visit him and gave him a present! He wasn't to sure what to think and wouldn't get close to Frosty so I could get a good picture. Here are some pictures (using my old camera, so they aren't the best). He thought his book was 'cool' though. Thanks Frosty!


I was able to get a few layouts done yesterday! I just love the Doodlebug Alpha stickers (brown loopy letters). They are only $2 a sheet and can be found on my Memory Works website (http://mustangkayla.memory-works.com). I'll definitely be ordering the other colors in.


Chris took my truck today, so I am home bound. But that is just fine with me. He just called and said he wasn't too sure that his little Honda would make it out of Canyon View and that the truck had a check engine light on. He called into OnStar and they said to take it into the Chevy Dealership so he turned around and came back to town! Hopefully its nothing major. I'm worried that I used bad diesel last time I filled up at the place that was 30 cents cheaper per gallon, maybe it was cheaper for a reason!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails